This product is currently not available.
The WA 300 Bass Head is a workhorse that includes a 10 band graphic equalizer, bass and treble... more
Warwick WA 300 - 300 Watt Bass Amplifier Head
The WA 300 Bass Head is a workhorse that includes a 10 band graphic equalizer, bass and treble controls, adjustable compressors and passive and active inputs for all your tonal needs. This amplifier provides a classic sound with modern performance. Manufacturing techniques and component quality has improved drastically over the last couple of decades, so noise and hum are no longer an unavoidable issue that comes with high volume! The WA 300 Bass Head features low noise Class A gain stages throughout the amp which provide us with a very warm sound with natural, unrestrained response. Unlike Class A/B and Class B amplifiers, with a Class A designs, crossover distortion is not an issue, in fact - there is none! A really cool feature of this amp is the dynamic distortion limiting circuitry, which automatically kicks in when the amp is pushed to its limits. This kind of technology dynamically removes unwanted distortion in the power amp, keeping the THD level of the amp always under 0.3%. That means, when we say 300W, you really get 300W of natural, clean, undistorted power.
- bass amplifier head
- 300 Watts at 4 Ohms
- class A low noise preamp
- class A power amplifier
- dynamic distortion limiter circuitry
- switchable graphic 10-band equalizer
- additional 2-band EQ
- adjustable 1-knob Warwick compressor with bypass function
- separate inputs for active and passive basses (suitable for simultaneous use)
- serial effects loop
- input voltage 220 - 240 V AC
- front panel controls for Gain, Compression, 35 Hz, 70 Hz, 140 Hz, 210 Hz, 410 Hz, 730 Hz, 1.2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 5kHz 10 kHz, Bass Treble and Volume
- Mute toggle switch
- Compressor In/Out toggle switch
- EQ In/Out toggle switch
- power switch
- Pre / Post switch
- GND LIFT switch
- front connections for Active Input (6.3 mm mono), Passive Input (6.3 mm mono), AUX, (3.5 mm stereo) and Phones (3.5 mm stereo)
- rear connections for 2x Speaker Out (Neutrik SpeakON 2-pin), DI Out (XLR female), LINE OUT (6.3 mm mono), TUNER OUT (6.3 mm mono), Effect Send (6.3 mm mono), Effect Return (6.3 mm mono) and IEC AC power
- temperature-controlled fan
- 19" housing for rack mounting
- dimensions (W x H x D) 483 x 90 x 220 mm /19" x 3 9/16" x 8 11/16"
- weight 10 kg / 22 lbs.