These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockCare Fingerboard Saver is a tool that protects your fingerboard during fretwork. Quicker... more
RockCare Fingerboard Saver 1 - Narrow Frets, 2 pcs. (Slot Width 1.8 mm / 0.071")
The RockCare Fingerboard Saver is a tool that protects your fingerboard during fretwork. Quicker and easier than taping, the reusable Fingerboard Saver maximizes security and convenience while working on your instrument. Place the Fingerboard saver over fret during filing, polishing or crowing to keep your fingerboard free or scratches and dents. The notches on both ends allow for easy fixation on the neck using the included rubber bands, holding the Saver in place so you don’t have to. The Fingerboard Saver is the perfect tool for working on your frets!
- fingerboard guard for narrow frets
- protects the fretboard during crowning, filing or polishing of the frets
- fits most commercially available narrow fret wires
- fits between all frets on guitars, banjos and basses (regardless of scale length)
- fits between most mandolin and ukulele frets
- slot width: 1.8 mm (0.071")
- slot length: 70 mm (2.76") – also fits most 5-string basses
- notches for fixing with included rubber bands on the neck
- made from flexible 0.2 mm (0.08") stainless steel
- adapts to the fingerboard radius
- set of 2 pieces including rubber bands
- dimensions (L x W): 80 x 16 mm / 3.15" x 0.63"