Delivery time: 3 days **
The RockCare Work Bench Set is a dynamic duo consisting of the Workbench Pad and Instrument Neck... more
RockCare Work Bench Pad & Instrument Neck Rest Set
The RockCare Work Bench Set is a dynamic duo consisting of the Workbench Pad and Instrument Neck Rest. The RockCare Neck Rest is a shock-absorbing support for guitar necks. Its foldable design fits electric and acoustic instruments alike. The Neck Rest’s dense but flexible fine pellet filling acts as shock absorbent and cushions the instrument neck, even during hammer blows when you are working on the frets. The RockCare Workbench Pad is a soft non-slip benchtop to protect your instruments while working on them. It is made of a dense vulcanized rubber that is shock absorbent and does not slip. It cushions your guitar and protects the finish from scratches and dents.
- workbench set
- consists of workbench pad and foldable instrument neck rest
- specifications RockCare Workbench Pad
- soft non-slip surface
- made of non-reactive vulcanized rubber
- dimensions (W x D x H) 620 x 450 x 5 mm / 6 11/16" x 10 5/8" x 4 3/4"
- weight 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- not recommended for instruments with nitro-cellulose finishes
- specifications RockCare Instrument Neck Rest
- durable nylon bag filled with shock-absorbent pellets
- adjusts to cushion the neck perfectly
- fits electric and acoustic instruments
- also suitable as counterweight
- size (L x W) 345 x 160 mm / 13 9/16" x 6 5/16"
- folds to 170 x 160 mm / 6 11/16" x 6 5/16"
- weight 4 kg